- Ohio 4H Youth Development offers resources for 4H Members as well as 4H Volunteers.
- Project Central is an easy way for 4-H members and project helpers to preview Ohio 4-H project books and resources. Take a closer look at a book, find out what others have to say, and share your experiences.
Welcome to the NEW fair entry system. https://fairentry.com/Fair/SignIn/3229
All projects will be entered through this system for exhibition at the 2019 Gallia County Junior Fair. With time and patience, we hope you find this new system beneficial to all parties. Please follow all on-screen directions and feel free to contact the Extension Office with any questions at 740-446-7007. Once all entries are complete you will receive a confirmation email for your records.
- This system is replacing the Fair Entry Form completed in previous years.
- Gallia County Fair Entry Help Sheet and Fair Entry Exhibitor Login Flow Chart
- Here is a link to a video demonstrating the entry process. Entry Process for Families and how to log in to FairEntry with 4HOnline
- 2019 Gallia County Junior Fair Forms are also available. 2019 Gallia County Junior Fair Entry Form- Due July 1, 2019 and 2019 Gallia County Junior Fair Project List to choose your fair entries
Gallia County Junior Fair Judging Schedule
Demonstrations - Can be entered with your Fair Entry Projects The Gallia County Junior Fair Log In or call the Extension Office to Sign Up
|TUESDAY , July 9, 2019|
Food, Woodworking, Cats & Pocket Pets Schedule At the Extension Office
|WEDNESDAY, July 10, 2019|
ALL CLOTHING and General Non Livestock Judging Schedule AT BOSSARD MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 7 SPRUCE ST, GALLIPOLIS, OHIO
|FRIDAY ,July 12 2019|
|Fair Check In Day - Fair Newsletter||Sunday, July 28, 2019|