Stem for Every Season Cloverbud Curriculum
- Binder Cover Page
- Table of Contents and About Cloverbud Investigators
- Cloverbud Investigators Event Calendar
These STEM lessons were designed for the everyday 4-H advisor or afterschool helper to feel confident in tackling a lesson in science.These lessons are meant to provide hands on, learning by doing, fun exploration into science. Each lesson contains an informational background about the science topic, step by step instructions for the experiment, and follow up questions to conclude the lesson. We are proud to present this Cloverbud curriculum to 4-H advisors, teachers, day care staff, and other 4-H professionals.
Plans are underway to expand this curriculum with another twelve lessons focusing on STEM based career exploration experiments.
January: Make It Snow
February: Be My Valentine Scribble Bot
- Lesson Resources: Engineering Design Process, Champ Coloring Page, Heifer Coloring Page, Pig Coloring Page, Sheep Coloring Page
March: St. Patty’s Growing Animals
- Lesson Resources:Boy In Rain, Carbon Dioxide, Cheeseburger, Co2, Flower, Flower Stem, Girl in Rain, Ice Cream, Leaves, Oxygen, Photosynsis, Process Words, Rain Cloud, Roots, Shelter, Soil, Sun
April: Everything Rainbow
- Lesson Resources:Items to Pick Up for the Group, Cat Coloring Page, Chicken Coloring Page, Cow Coloring Page, Deer Coloring Page, Dog Coloring Page, Fish Coloring Page, Goat Coloring Page, Horse Coloring Page, Pig Coloring Page, Sheep Coloring Page
May: Balloon Greenhouse
June: Bleaching out the Color
July: Geyser Soda Car
August: Non-Newtonian Flubber
September: Leak Proof Bag
October: Erupting Jack-O-Lantern
November: Fall Leaf Color Change
December: Christmas Lights and Electricity
Cloverbud Investigators Cloverbud Career Detectives
Cloverbuds will have a chance to come and learn at monthly fun filled science labs! Members will be able to explore science based activities with a career twist.