2022 Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraiser for 4H Camp Fees
- The kits can be sold by clubs or individual families to help 4-H members earn their way to 4-H Camp! For each kit sold 4-H members can earn $6.00 toward the camp fee. This fundraiser is a pre-order sale. 4-H members collect orders, turn them into the Extension office and then pick up and deliver their pizza kits.
This fundraiser will begin on January 21st and will run through till March 18th. Pizzas will be delivered in April 6 or 7, 2022. For more information contact the Gallia County Extension office at 740-446-7007.
Money and Order forms are due back on March 18th and pizza kits will be delivered April 6 or 7, 2022. Checks should be made payable to the Gallia County Extension Office. So please mark your calendars.
Support the JOANN Paper Clover Campaign
JOANN is helping 4-H bring more hands-on programs to local communities across the nation to inspire kids to lead lives with their hearts, hands and minds.
- JOANN stores are connecting more young people to experiences where they can learn by doing, creating and making.
- By providing local 4-H Clubs with resources and tools to run impactful programs, JOANN will help bring the 4-H experience to more kids in need.
Save 15% with JOANN 4-H Rewards!
Current & lifetime members, parents of members, volunteers and 4-H staff can save 15% off total in-store and online purchases every day with 4-H Rewards.
JOANN will give a minimum of 2.5% of every eligible transaction to support 4-H programming.
Support the TSC Paper Clover Campaign
Each Spring and Fall, Tractor Supply will help raise money for 4-H programs with the Paper Clover Campaign, a national in-store fundraiser that benefits 4-H programming.
Contribute during our 2022 fundraisers by:
1) Donating in-store at the register. Click here for the store locator.
2) Donating online at checkout when making a purchase on tractorsupply.com. (Donations will be assigned to states based on the shipping location).
3) Donating by phone when you call TSC Customer Solutions at 877-718-6750
Encourage your clubs, county agents and volunteers to participate at their local Tractor Supply Co. store during Paper Clover. Not only will this help donations and improve their relationship with their local store, they will also have the opportunity to enter the Paper Clover Participation Sweepstakes, where 75 clubs will win a $100 TSC gift card. Participation can be anything from setting up a display table and project boards inside the store to having clubs encourage customers to donate.