A.I. SCHOOL - SEPTEMBER 26-28, 2021
Are you looking to implement newer or more effective reproductive technologies to your cattle herd? If so, this A.I. school is for you!
- SPACE IS LIMITED! Submit your registration today
- Each day educators and professionals from around the state will provide information and instruction critical to A.I.
WOODLAND STEWARDSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - OCTOBER 6, 2022
Address: 1285 Centerville Rd. Thurman, Ohio 45685 (Follow Yellow Day in the Woods Signs)
Time: 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Cost: Free to Attend!
- Woodland Stewardship Flyer
- Your woodlands can provide a wide array of benefits ranging from wildlife viewing and hunting to periodic income to supplement your farming operation.
- This program is designed to help you better understand the programs and people who are available to help you to set and achieve realistic goals for your woodland property.
Please RSVP by Monday October 3 to Jordan Penrose at 740-446-7007