This fall, Teen Leadership Council will again be hosting two different Achievement Form Workshops for 4-H members statewide
- October 3, 2021 (6:00-8:00 p.m. on Zoom): An informational session will be held, providing a basic overview of the Achievement Form, giving introductory tips for completion, and sharing about potential opportunities available to members who complete and submit their forms.
- Must register at go.osu.edu/AchForm2021 by October 1 to receive Zoom information for the workshop.
- This session will be recorded for those who cannot attend in live time.
- November 7, 2021 (5:00-7:00 p.m. at Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center): A more in-depth session will be offered for those who have completed or made significant progress on their form; small group coaching will be available for members to receive personalized feedback.
- Must register at go.osu.edu/AchForm2021 by November 4.
- This session will only be hosted in person and will not be recorded.