Gallia County Scholarships
Gallia County currently offers the following scholarships:
Scholarships to be awarded (Please note scholarships offered could be amended without notice, all scholarships are based on donor participation.)
4- Year scholarships
- The Vic and Mary Walker Niday Scholarship - $1,000/4yr.
- Ohio Valley Bank Scholarship -$750.00/4yr.
- Gallia County Ag. Society (Fair Board) Scholarship-$500.00/4yr.
- Gallia County Agricultural Center Scholarship $500.00/4yr. (2 scholarships)
- The Wiseman Roach Waugh Family 4-H Scholarships - $500.00/4yr. (2 scholarships)
- The Brent and Teresa Eastman Family 4-H Scholarship - $500.00/4yr.
1 – Year scholarships
- Gallia County 4-H Advisors Association scholarship- $500.00/1yr.
- Gallia Co. Horse Committee - $500/1yr. - Must be active in the area of Equine at least 4 years including the last 2 years.
- Lynn Angell – $500/1yr. – Prefer applicants be active in area of Sheep in either FFA or 4-H.
- Gallia CARTEEN- $500/1yr. - Must be an active member of CARTEENs including the last 2 years.
Students only need to fill out one scholarship application to be eligible for all the above scholarships
This application must be complete and submitted to the Scholarship Committee, c/o OSU Extension Gallia County, 111 Jackson Pike, Suite 1572, Gallipolis, OH 45631, on or before March 1, 2021. No late scholarships will be accepted.
Vendor Setup Form ...REQUIRED to complete application for Gallia County 4H Scholarships. Please fill Page for an Individual. Your Title by your Signature is Student.
Complete this application for ALL Gallia County Scholarships as well as a Completed Vendor Setup Form.
The deadline for these county scholarships is March 2, 2021 at 4:30PM. No late forms will be accepted.