The 2020 State 4-H Leadership Camp Staff Applications are now available!!
Interested individuals can view a letter with more information at: https://ohio4h.org/camp/leadership-camp titled “2020 Potential Leadership Camp Counselor/Staff Information and Application”. A link to the application is included in the letter.
Here are some highlights about the opportunity:
- Individuals 18+ prior to June 1, 2020 who are good leaders, past counselors, or interested in helping may apply
- Must complete application, undergo selection, have current background check, attend training
- Applications due: April 1 (due to earlier camp dates)
- Interviews: Week of April 6th
- Staff Training Weekend (Camp Ohio): May 8-10, 2020. Yes this is Mother’s Day weekend, but with an early camp, we must have earlier training so we could try to have everything ordered before camp!
Please forward this information along to anyone who you think might be interested! Applications are due no later than April 1, 2020. If you have questions, please let me know!!
Hannah K. Epley, Ph.D.
Interim Associate State 4-H Leader
4-H Camping and Older Youth Specialist
College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Ohio State University Extension
316 Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, 2201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus, OH 43210
614-247-8144 Office / 614-292-5937 Fax
email@example.com / ohio4h.org