All 4-H Advisors will need to attend one of the following 2016 Advisor trainings.
- Attending this training will allow you to fulfill the 1.50 Child Protection Policy Requirements, pick up your club paperwork, learn about updates and changes for 2016 and help us get feedback on how we can make changes in our local programming to better suit the needs of our clubs, the 4-H volunteers and 4-H families!
- Please mark these dates on your calendar and plan to attend one.
- All Trainings held at the Extension Office please RSVP which training you plan to attend by calling 740-446-7007.
• February 6th (This is a Saturday morning training) with New Advisor Training happening at 9am-10am and the advisor update for returning volunteers from 10am-11am. Please note only those wishing to START as an advisor or start up a NEW club should come between 9-10am all others should plan to arrive at 10am.
• January 26th (This is a daytime/lunch training) Returning advisors should plan to be at the Extension office from noon to 1PM, with new volunteer training from 1pm-2pm. Pizza will be provided at this training only.
• February 9th (This will be an evening training) New volunteers should plan to come at 6pm with returning volunteers arriving at 7PM.
All Advisor trainings must be completed by March 1, 2016.