Taking Time for Tall Tales!...Canter’s Cave Beginner Camp 2017
- Where: Elizabeth L. Evans Outdoor Education Center, Canter’s Cave 4-H Camp, Inc., Jackson Ohio
- When: June 12-15
- Who: 3rd, 4th & 5th grade children from Gallia, Jackson, Scioto and Pike Counties
- Cost (for the 3rd year in a row) is only: $136.00 for 4-H Members and $140.00 for Non 4-H Members
- Registrations are due May 26th ($25 late fee after May 26th)
Join us this year at CANTER’S for some - Crazy, Amazing, Nonsense, Tales of Exciting, Radical, Stories! Walt Disney said, “When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do!” and Albert Einstein said, “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination,” so in honor of two of the great minds of our time, we have decided to allow our campers curiosity to run wild, with only their imagination, to limit the fun! At this year’s camp the imagination of our campers and counselors will come to life! Just like “Bedtime Stories” inspire our craziest of dreams, we will be telling some “tall tales” that really do come to life when we least expect it! Just imagine a day where anything can happen and then it does! Now multiply that by four and you know we are in for some exhilarating, electrifying escapades this year!
- Our tall tale will begin on June 12th with registration in the Main Lodge at 2:00 P.M. (No early check-in, please. Campers wishing to room with friends should plan to arrive at camp together.)
- Camp concludes: June 15th at 9:30 A.M. Parents may pick up campers by signing them out at the Main Lodge after 9:30 A.M. All campers need to be picked up no later than 10:00 A.M. (Please note for the safety of our campers, they must be released to a parent/guardian or another adult with written permission to pick them up.) Once at camp, campers are expected to remain at camp unless signed out by a parent or designated person with written permission.